Friday, February 10, 2012

What are we on, day 8?

I failed yesterday.

Wanna know why?

We saw "The Vow"

The movie.

With Channing Tatum *sigh*

It just. really was disturbing. We didn't like it. I mean, it had it's cute parts and we laughed a couple times.. but. it didn't settle well. The ending just.. left me feeling empty.

The whole time I was putting myself in that situation.

Maybe it's because I'm married now and I couldn't bear the thought of that happening to us. Maybe had I not been married it would have settled differently.

I don't know. Carson and I were in a huge funk when we got home and had no desire to blog or do anything. We ended up just going to bed.

The one good thing about that movie is that it made us really think about our relationship and how important it is to really focus on each other and our feelings and well-being. To not waste moments. To not say "I love you" enough times. We had some good pillow talk before we went to sleep.

The fun part of the night was when we went to dinner with our friends. It was yummy :) The pic is all blurry and gross because we forgot our cameras, so good ol' phone pics are the best.



Who did I see today? - Carson, people tanning, my mom, maggie, millie, ciera, seth, kiersten, qualyn
What am I grateful for today? - my eternal marriage

What am I glad I did today?- got ready for my date.
What do I wish I had done today? -not seen The Vow

No comments:

Post a Comment