Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 9

Day 9!

Today was a good day.

Initially, I didn't think it would be.

I woke up at 11 (which, I had a wedding to shoot at noon. I knew this, and I knew I was waking up at 11.. I would never miss a shoot, but nonetheless, it was 11). My eyes were puffy, my throat was sore, and I had slept with my contacts in like a ding dong.

I ate 2 bowls of captain crunch cereal with berries. That was yummy. Then got ready and went to the temple. It was Crystal's wedding and my goodness was it beautiful! I was so happy to be a part of their day and be there at the temple. I even wore her wedding colors (totally didn't even plan it). Here's a pic of it:


I totally love this pic. Slightly different editing than my usual, but I love it. I think from now on I'll start editing like this; airy, light, colorful. They are so cute.

Then I biolifed. It was such a good donation today too! The guy that stuck me did a really good job. I had no problems today.. I was done within 50 minutes, which it usually takes me like an hour and a half. I was really happy. Success! I even beat Carson tonight too. :)

Then went and shot Seth's headshots for his business card. Ciera hopped in the session at the end and I got this gorgeous, lovely shot:


Then went over to Ciera's house for Kiersten's birthday party. It was a lot of fun :) I won the game we played too. Woo!

Here's the pic of the day. We took it when we were on the session for Seth. I thought it was funny because a lot of people thought I was announcing I was pregnant the other day. I'm not. But I wore my preggo lady shirt today and forgot the belt I usually wear with it.. so... it worked out for the pic of the day:


Just admit. I'm sexy.

Who did I see today? - Carson, Crystal, Evan, their whole family and friends, biolife people, seth, ciera, kiersten, qualyn.
What am I grateful for today? - that my arm did so good donating plasma today


What am I glad I did today?- a lot of things! productive!
What do I wish I had done today? -edited more... cleaned the bedroom... studied more for my accounting test.

No comments:

Post a Comment