Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 10

Happy day 9!

....Day 10!

I don't even know what day I'm on these days.

It was a good day today! I woke up sick though.. with a cold. Yucky stuff.

I had a bridal shoot this afternoon and it went fantastic! I was so nervous because the weather said rain all day long. Which it did rain all day long, but managed to be perfect for an hour and a half with no rain or wind the entire time. I think my prayers were answered!

On the way back home, I went to Carson's parents for dinner. I saw a double rainbow, so I raced there as fast as I could so he could take a picture of me with the rainbow as my pic of the day. I made it!


Excuse my haggard-ness. I'm sick alright? Sheesh.. give me a break! ;)


Who did I see today? - Carson, Marina, Jake, Marina's mom, Carson's whole family, my mom, carl, kent, maggie, millie, Dixie State testing center people
 

What am I grateful for today? - that the weather was perfect for my shoot!


What am I glad I did today?- went through with the photo shoot! we almost cancelled it
 

What do I wish I had done today? -gotten some cold medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment