Friday, February 10, 2012

Not day 8.. not yet. Just a note :)

Apparently my little facebook post about me having to announce something important on my blog excited a few people into thinking I was announcing I was pregnant and wanted opinions on baby names!

hahahahhahahahahah!

Something you must know about me:

I am a really passionate person. About a lot of things. I always have something on my mind to say, and I hope one day I will be a bigger part of the blogging world. As for now, my little ramblings are what I can give from my busy, busy schedule. Nonetheless, I love to write about everything on my mind.

Renaming my business is going to be a huge step (if I end up going through with it) and I wanted opinions on it before I make my decision. Like I said before, I will do what's best for me, but opinions will help me see how others view this situation.

But it was so hilarious. One of the bride's I'm working with currently came in to my work to pick up a disc of her announcement design files and told me she was freaking out last night, refreshing the browser every so often, waiting for my post to appear. When her and her fiance got back to her home, the post was up and her fiance asked her to read it out loud!

I just feel so silly. I can just imagine their faces as they read the post and at the end exclaim, "That was it?"

Silly.

Carson and I are waiting like. 4ish years to have a baby.

Although the idea of it is nice. I think I would be a cute pregnant lady.

But of course everything seems to be all happy and glowy about being pregnant, but I know it's not. We've decided to wait until we're both mentally and emotionally prepared to have a baby. And truth be told, financially. They don't let you donate plasma while you're pregnant haha ;)

So maybe that's why I had like 150 hits last night on my blog. It was because Marina was refreshing her page a million times.

And here I thought people really liked to read my blog! ;) haha, one day!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. I like the name you have now. But any name you pick will be great. By the way let me know when I can pick up another cd since I lost ours.

    Thanks,
    Kristelle

    ReplyDelete