Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hi :)

So... Carson was sick last night until around 3:30 am :(

Dang flu. We ended up sleeping all morning long. Luckily I'm not sick so I was able to take care of him a bit. He rarely gets sick, so when he does, it's sad :(

It was super bowl sunday today! We went to my mom's house and had delicious food and watched the game. Carson started to not feel well again, so we left after halftime. I made him some chicken noodle soup and cleaned the entire kitchen. It was a disaster. Then I got done editing a session and designed an announcement for a bride. It's super cute!

I'm out of contact solution, but I'm going to not break the sabbath... just gonna sleep with them in and hope it'll be ok! These are my last pair too so... hopefully it'll be alright. I'm thinking God will bless me that they'll be ok.

Here's my pic of the day. All of us at the superbowl par-tay!



Who did I see today? - Carson, family
 
What am I grateful for today? - My home

What am I glad I did today?- Sleep in

What do I wish I had done today? - Drink more water and homework

2 comments: