Monday, February 6, 2012

Day... 4?

FOUR for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco

Hahah, has got to be one of the greatest quotes from that movie. I gotta watch that again.

Anywho..

So remember those jeans I was crying about that didn't fit?

Well.

I got them on today. Only because I put on the regular garments and not the mid-calf ones. Something about those skinny jeans that don't like the long panties. Anywho, the button was still way tight though. I think I've eaten my way out of those jeans! You know how depressing that is? They were so sexy! They still are to be honest. So. Either I start working out and change this... weight gain into muscle (not lose weight, just rearrange the weight) or I sell the pants. They are gray. And sexy. And skinny. And I just love them. And spent a pretty penny on them. I bought them too big, they fit perfect for like 2 months, and now I'm fat. haha. jk. But really, they don't fit. SOOO... what should I do? ;) I'm gonna... maybe... maybe work out. *puke* I hate working out. It's been so long too. And I just love this belly thing that I have going on. *ha... had you there, I'm jk on that one too... about loving it*

Enough about body image. I like how I am. I do. 15 lbs did a lot for me. I'm a lot healthier, I can donate plasma and blood which in turn makes money, I actually have curves now (and boobs!) and I don't look like death!

But in turn, I have grown out of most of my clothes and that gets depressing sometimes. But it's ok. Cuz I'm gonna work out and turn the weight into sexy.

Which brings me to the picture of the day. It's me. With a strawberry daiquiri. 200 calories of goodness. Not completely bad.. right? Considering my 3 oreos I ate before this were 210 calories. Gosh. I rather a huge cup of frozen goodness than 3 cookies. Oh well, I had both tonight. I was a bit depressed and thinking I had no friends and stuff.. so I went to the next best thing! ;)



*She doesn't even go here*
*Do you even go to this school?*
*No...I just have a lot of feelings*

Anyways..

Dixie State College IS RETARDED. Don't even get me started. That MIGHT have to be what the post is about tomorrow... I can't even talk about it right now. Tomorrow.

Who did I see today? - Carson, people tanning, Kylee, Danielle, STUPID CIS teachers. 
What am I grateful for today? - My job

What am I glad I did today?- That I took Excedrin Migraine  
What do I wish I had done today? -edited more.

2 comments: