Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 5

This is gonna be short. I had the LONGEST day of my life today.

Just kidding. It really wasn't. I've had longer.

But 13 hours of straight working/running/shooting/booger-wiping/plasma-sucking got me pooped out!

It was a good day though. Went to work 9-1, test 1-2:30, 2:30-4:15 getting babies ready for photo-shoot and picked up Kent at school and got balloons, 4:15-5:15 photoshoot with babies, 5:15-5:50 driving home, scarfing food, 5:50-7:40 donating plasma, 7:40-9:00 working some more, 9:00-9:20 grocery shopping and driving home, 9:20-10:20 editing and sorting pictures...

The hubby got home and made me a yummy bagel with strawberry cream cheese and pasta roni. We are a big fan of pasta roni at this house. mmm.

You should go check out the twins photoshoot. Well, to save you a click, I'll post them here, but not before the picture of the day!


Yep, that's me after a needle sucked out all my plasma. I wanted to take a picture of me actually donating.. but the workers said no :(

Here's pics of my gorgeous sisters!









Who did I see today? - Carson, people tanning, CIS teachers, Dixie State Finance office lady, my mom, maggie and millie and kent, biolife people, albertson's workers.
 

What am I grateful for today? - That my arm actually did good at biolife today!

What am I glad I did today?- I'm glad that I got to shoot my sisters pics :)
 
What do I wish I had done today? -Given Carson one more kiss. Wait, I just fulfilled that, my day is complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment