Monday, November 14, 2011

Fourty-Somthin' Days!

We're gettin' there! So excited. Now if I could just get through school, work, the holidays, the many shoots I have to edit, etc etc.

Wedding planning is moving along, here and there when I have time to spare. We got our engagements back and had bridals taken last Tuesday! We love our photographer Mikki Platt. She's absolute genius. One day, I want to be a mix between her and my mom. Epic.

Also, Carson and I signed on our house last week. We still have to wait for the loan to go through, but we have set a date for closing, which is December 16! We can't wait :)

I'm selling some leather couches... we're wanting to get something different for our home. They are still in pretty good condition and were once a couple grand for the set.. so... if you're wanting some, contact me!

Here's one of my favorites from our engagements :)

No comments:

Post a Comment