Friday, February 17, 2012

Some of you may have noticed I shut my blog down for a day. (ha that last a long time, didn't it?)

I decided that...

I needed a make-over. And not just my hair (but yes, I did cut it!)

Just a new me. A couple months back I had said I was going to have a new look for my photography, a new blog/website, and a new me. I am partway there, but it's time to make the transition.

Wait! You just started the 365 day challenge! Are you giving up?

Kind of.

I have a zillion blogs. Ok, I have 3. But that's still too much. And I'm married now. No more blogging about my life in a singular form. It was hard to balance about what I would post here and what I would post on the married blog. This blog is just mainly focused on me and just me and I've outgrown this stage in my life. Sooooooo..

This is my last post!

I will probably still blog a lot. Maybe not every single day, but most days. You can now find me here --> click me!

Thanks a bunch!

Jostlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment