Monday, August 1, 2011

So much for my promises!

Yeah... I know what I said before. I just haven't had anything interesting to write about I guess. You know me, I like to write big long posts or expound on things. I'll save my journal for one sentence entries like "Today I went to work and I ate yummy nutter butter cookies and watched investigation discovery network instead of editing my client's photos..." *oops*

Hey.. sometimes I just need a break ok?

But I really love all the sessions I'm working on right now. I'm just about finished up with a really cute family, and one of the few clients that I didn't know beforehand (yes, I have a lot of support from friends and family, but you can only take pictures of them so many times before you really trust that the photographer can bring out the natural in people without already knowing them first). I had to ask her how she had found me (being that there is a lot of photographer competition on St. George, Utah). Lucky that my photography is on facebook (and who doesn't have one these days) and that's how she came about me. I'm so excited to show off their pics. They have the cutest little girls who have spunk and personality. Makes my job 100 times easier. (.... ahem... if you don't have a personality and are a robot, I can still take good photos of you too haha)

I got my website up! Finally right? here's a link -------> www.rozphotoz.com

I'm really happy with it. However, I'm going to continue to tweak it and such until it's perfect.. when I have time (no more watching investigation discovery network).

I also recently just bought a car! Can you believe it? It's so sexy. I have yet to name her though. Here's a sexy pic of her here ----->


It's a Mazda 3. 2006. and so dang beautiful. I have to look at the window every once and while to make sure I haven't been dreaming this whole time or something.

I also got another job!

Yes. Another. Go me!

I will be working for Soltice Investment Advisory group. I'll be the receptionist there starting in mid August. Pretty excited about having the extra income and having a schedule and having a change up in work throughout the week.

I am also migraine free 6 weeks today! You know how much of a record that is? I couldn't go 2 weeks without having one, most of the time it being once a week. So I'm really thankful for that. It's really humbling when you realize how much of a gift it is to feel healthy and get up every morning without complication.

Once school starts, I'll be in full time mode on everything and that will create some stress, but I'm confident I can handle it, especially now that my headaches are somewhat under control (yes I get some here and there, but nothing compared to migraine pain or the lack of mobility they bring).

Ahh... my mommy brought me home double stuff oreos. Seriously what I needed right now!

Anyways, that's about it. Told ya it would be a lengthy post as usual. :)

Oh wait. One more thing. I'm a true believer in this:

No comments:

Post a Comment